I am always on the lookout for people who inspire me to live a more positive life, and one of those people has always been Marianne Williamson. As you can see in the quotes and video below, she is passionate about her belief in the healing power of love, and the miracles it can bring if we only decide to work and live with love and kindness in our hearts. Her sentiments and passion resonate deeply with me. I hope you find her as healing and positive as I have.
- Forgiveness involves faith in a love that’s greater than hatred, and a willingness to see the light in someone’s soul even when their personality harbors darkness.
- That which is proactively placed in the service of love is protected from the grips of fear.
- I am internally programmed to rise to my highest creative possibility.
- Growth involves giving up the stories of your past so the Universe can write a new one. You are not denying your childhood; you are simply transcending any of its negative aspects.
- The only way to go wide in life is if we are willing to go deep. It doesn’t matter if the problem happened decades ago; the challenge is to face it and deal with it now so that in the decades ahead you will be released from the karmic trap.
- I was born with wings, and I am meant to spread them
- In disagreeing with someone, may I do so with respect. In holding someone accountable, may I do so with honor. In setting boundary, may I do so with love
- Your highest function is simply to be the person you are capable of being, and from that effort – the development of your kindness and positivity, your
vunerabilityand availability to life – your calling will emerge.
- Every situation is planned as a chance to grow
- Love fills us with a powerful charisma, enabling us to produce new ideas and projects, even within cirumstances that seem to be limited.
- There is enough room for everyone to beautiful. There is enough room for everyone to be successful. There is enough room for everyone to be loved.
- Your past, your mistakes, other people’s opinions about you, even your failures do not in any way limit who you are and what is possible for you now.
- Having negative emotions doesn’t make me a bad person: it means only that I am in the need of healing.
- May the scope of my compassion extend far beyond myself and include a deeper consideration for hidden suffering in everyone.
- The limits of yesterday have no power over the unlimited possibilities of this moment.
- Who we think we are determines what we do. What we do then determines what we experience. And what we experience then determines our suffering or joy.
- It is not our circumstance, but rather our thoughts about our circumstances, that determine our power to transform them. We have the power either way – power to use against ourselves, or the power to use to free ourselves. The point is, that we always have the choice.
- The way to gain power in a world that is moving too fast is to learn to slow down. The only way to spread one’s influence wide is to learn to go deep.
- A moment of crisis can be a moment of growth, as the wounded self prepares to transform. From the chrysalis of my pain, I will forge my healing – wings of my newborn self.
- The mind that forgives is a mind that is closer to its true nature.
- If you are a fan of enlightening discussions and speeches, I am sure you are familiar with TEDx. Mrs. Williamson has delivered a heartfelt, powerful lecture, that even if it is a few years old, resonates deeply at this time.
Marianne Williamson is a prolific speaker and author who has attended many conferences, and worked with great people such as the late Dr. Wayne Dyer, who like her, believed in the power of positivity. One of my favorite books of hers is “A Year Of Miracle which is a Daily Devotional, yet open-minded and inclusive. It is not your typical devotional with Bible Quotes, but rather based on her observations while working through the Course of Miracles. It is available on Kindle as well as paperback on Amazon.
In addition, Mrs. Williamson has recently launched a committee to explore the possibility of running for President of the United States. You can watch her announcement video here: