Welcome to Top 28 Tim Ferriss Quotes – Powerful Words to Inspire You To Take Action! In case you don’t know (but you should) Tim Ferriss is a Best Selling Author that has changed the way people look at passive income. The 4-Hour Workweek book…
Month: August 2019
Nurses are the unsung heroes, that we often only think about when we need them – but I think they deserve more of our attention, for all that they do for us when we need them the most. This is why I wanted to take a moment today to share with you some inspirational quotes, that highlight the beauty of nurses – and give a thank you to those who are serving in this profession.
But of course, I also wanted to share with you something that made me giggle today, related to this topic (if you are a healthcare worker – bless you!) Quotes start below the video!
1. Save one life, you’re a hero. Save 100 lives, you’re a nurse. – Author Unknown
2. Constant attention by a good nurse may be just as important as a major operation by a surgeon. -Dag Hammarskjold
3. Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest accomplishment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. -Leo Buscaglia
Related Post: 30 Positive Attitude Quotes by Hal Elrod
4. CARING is the essence of NURSING. -Jean Watson
5. Bound by paperwork, short on hands, sleep, and energy… nurses are rarely short on caring. -Sharon Hudacek
6. Knowing is better than wondering, waking is better than sleeping, and even the biggest failure, even the worse, beats the hell out of never trying. -Meredith Grey, Grey’s Anatomy
7. A nurse is one who opens the eyes of a newborn & gently closes the eyes of a dying man. It is indeed a high blessing to be the first and last to witness the beginning and end of life. – Author Unknown
8. Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has. -Margaret Mead
9. The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do. – Author Unknown
10. Treat the patient as a whole, not just the hole in the patient. – Author Unknown
11. Nurses are a unique kind. They have this insatiable need to care for others, which is both their greatest strength and fatal flaw. -Dr. Jean Watson, RN, Doctor, Author, and Professor
12. Nurses encompass an art, a humanistic orientation, a feeling for the value of the individual, and an intuitive sense of ethics, and of the appropriateness of action taken. –Myrtle Aydelotte
13. Nurses: one of the few blessings of being ill. -Sara Moss-Wolfe
I hope you enjoyed this little video and the quotes I had for you today! Which one was your favorite? Are there any other professions that you want me cover as a subject? Let me know in the comment section below!
Have a positive day!
Do you have all that you desire? The health, the home, the career or the relationship? Look to where you’re investing your time the most, is it dedicated to achieving those desires? ― Rob Liano I’ve never yet run out of ideas what to…