Whether you are a fan of his movies, music and television show, Will Smith is a person that is hard to ignore. His fame and success have propelled him from a young age to be a force to be reckoned with. But success is not always easy to keep on such a consistent basis, as he has managed to pull off. That feat took a lot of learning, wisdom, and failure along the way. Thankfully to us, Will Smith is open to sharing with us the wisdom he has accumulated among the way. Today, I present to you a list of quotes to inspire you to reach for your own success and happiness.
25 Motivational Will Smith Quotes:
- Smiling is the best way to face every problem, to crush every fear, and to hide every pain
- Throughout life, people will make you mad, disrespect you, and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do,
’cause hate in your heart will consume you too
- Fear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in your thoughts of the future. It is a product of your imagination,
causing us to fear things that do not at the present or may never exist. That is near insanity. Do not misunderstand me, the danger
is very real but fear is a choice
- Never lie, steal, cheat or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad
company. If you must cheat, cheat death. If you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away.
- We spend money that we do not have, on things we do not, to impress people who do not care
- Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions.
- Never underestimate the pain of a person, because, in all honesty, everyone is struggling. Some people are just better at hiding it than others.
- To get ahead in life, you must be willing and able to turn your negative moments into positive ones. How do you do that? By changing your thought pattern – by re-engineering your belief system that your past wounds are not failures, but medals you’ve received for your bravery by fearlessly facing those hard times.
- Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity
- Don’t chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing and work hard. The right people – the ones who really belong in your life – will come to you. And stay.
- Be with a partner who values you for who you are – not for your beauty, not for your money, not for your social status. He should respect and love you for your true self than the outer things. Go for a man or a woman who sees the deeper in you. It is true that attraction happens with outer looks, but to enjoy a relationship long-term, you need a person who will be contented not only with your looks ut your inner soul as well.
- Money and success don’t change people. They merely amplify what is already there
- Greatness is not this wonderful, esoteric, elusive godlike feature that only the special among us will ever taste. It is something that truly exists in all of us.
- I believe you need to be educated about what you want to do in life, but I don’t believe you actually need college to get you
- There is no reason to have plan B because it distracts from plan A
- I wake up every morning believing today is going to be better than yesterday
- If you don’t fight for what you want, don’t cry for what you lost.
- 10 ways to love: listen, speak, give, pray, answer, share, enjoy, trust, forgive, promise
- Let your smile change the world. Don’t let the world change your smile
- Sometimes you have to forget what’s gone, appreciate what still remains, and look forward to what’s coming next.
- If you’re not willing to work hard, let someone else do it. I’d rather be with someone who does a horrible job but gives 110 % than with
someone who someone who does a good job and gives 60 %.
- I’ve viewed myself as slightly above average in talent. And where I excel is ridiculous, sickening work ethic.
- When you create art, the world has to wait
- I want the world to be better because I was here
- Whatever your dream is, every extra penny you have needs to be going to that
- I am a student of patterns. At heart, I am a physicist. I look at everything in my life as trying to find the single equation, the theory of everything.
- If you are not making someone else’s life better than you are wasting your time. Your life will become better by making other people’s lives better
Will Smith Interviewing President Obama: