Many of us have goals and dreams, that we would like to realize. However, many of us also lack the motivation and self-discipline to
accomplish them. That is why I have chosen today to compile a list of Motivational Quotes for Life and Success for you, to help you get
inspired to make your goals and dreams a reality. However, I am not just leaving you with quotes. I have also included 5 motivational
questions you can contemplate to push yourself to work even harder – and smarter!
Motivational Quotes on Life and Success
- Average is common. Excellence is rare.” Izzy Victoria Odiase
- You are never going to feel like doing the things you need to do – Mel Robbins
- “When we’re determined to reach an objective, it’s the gap between where we are and where we aspire to be that lights a fire under us.” Adam M. Grant
- “You must prune to bloom. If the dead weight is not pruned and removed, it compromises the quality, performance, and output of the vine. When you prune what’s not working in your life, you make the space and place for renewal to happen and for new growth to spring forth.” ― Susan C Young
- “Perfecting your character isn’t a marathon, a race, or a competition. It can only be won in stride with daily motivation.” ― Orly Wahba
- “Money isn’t a success. Success is the character with which you make it.” ― Robert Vanleeuwen
- Don’t stop believing, Don’t be afraid of change, Don’t underestimate yourself, Don’t make excuses, Don’t cheat yourself, Don’t ever STOP!” ― Germany Kent
- “Once you “believe” that you can do it and do take the first step forward, stop doubting yourself.” ― Nabil N. Jamal
- “Prayer may not change our outer circumstances but inwardly it can change everything” ― Renae A. Sauter
- “It shouldn’t take a life-changing event for you to change your life.” ― Shaun Hick
- “Your calling is calling you, are you answering?” ― Rob Liano
- “We are so busy trying to make a better TOMORROW that we forget to make the best of TODAY.” ― Author Unknown
- “Shine the light of awareness on your disempowering beliefs and choose to substitute them with empowering beliefs. This way you will choose love over fear and your path to purpose becomes clear.” ― Sharon Kirstin
- “Realize in life that you will have your ups and downs. You can’t have those wonderful up moments without the downs. If everything stayed the same all the time, that would be depressing.” ― James Hauenstein
- “When you tune into your soul essence and are in harmony with the Supreme, you are tapped into your superpowers.” ― Sharon Kirstin
- “If you’re doing something you love, it doesn’t matter that it’s challenging. You can keep going for a long time as long as you’re motivated- just make sure you choose the right starting point. If you’re lucky, as happened with Stephen, Your inclination may even become a vocation.” ― Chris Guillebeau
- “Don’t ever stop believing in your own transformation. It is still happening even on days you may not realize it or feel like it.” ― Lalah Delia
“Don’t set your own goals by what other people make important.” ― Lolly Daskal
- “Our problems don’t stem from our ignorance so much as our disobedience of that which we know to be right.” ― Stephen Covey
“To get over a mountain, you have to climb it.” ― Jonathan Tesch
- “Self-education is open to all but it is taken only by those who refuse to live a small and purposeless life. – Author Unknown
- “Most people fail, not because of lack of desire, but, because of lack of commitment.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.
- “Just keep telling yourself. I get better every day and every day I get better. Then see what happens.” ― Joseph C. Reyes
- “The universe makes it possible. Your mindset makes it probable. Your behavior makes it a reality.” ― Steve Maraboli
- “Even a single thread of hope is still a very powerful thing. Grab onto it with both hands and never let it go.” ― Lorri Faye
- “Failure is the secret to success because doing it wrong is apart of doing it right.” ― Alicia A. Jennings
- “How strongly you believe you really can, will play the biggest part in determining if you actually will.” ― Lorri Faye
- “People who create their own opportunities will get further in life than people who expect opportunities to be created for them.” ― Jennifer Coletta
- “Now is the perfect time to start making those changes you know you need to make.” ― Scott Stabile
- “It takes a lot of confidence, and self-love and self-worth to realize that you are capable of. And that you have every right to leave your lane, and to do things in the same way that other people do.” ― Allan Hennessy
- “Sooner or later you will meet the person you are busy becoming and you’ll either be celebrating or regretting base on the choices you making today.” ― Nicky Verd
- “The more excuses you make, the less progress you make!” ― Anonymous
- “The champion wins first, then walks into the arena. Everybody else walks into the arena and then tries to figure out what to do.” ― Jim Fannin
- “Your crown has been bought and paid for. Put it on your head and wear it.” ― Maya Angelou
- Don’t think for a second you are not a badass warrior. That’s precisely your problem, you don’t realize how amazingly brilliant and super kickass you are. Your potential is only limited by your mind.” ― Melody Lee
- “Sometimes crisis triggers the genius within” ― Bernard Kelvin Clive
- “You know how powerful it can be when you discover that you can do something you never thought you could? It changes everything… and gets you thinking about what else you can do that you weren’t aware of.” ― Ashley Graham
- “Set a goal. Say it out loud. Let it scare you. Let it change you. Let it excite you. And then, let it motivate you. Until one day, you’ll say it out loud and it’ll be a reality. A product of your hustle, of your persistence. The product of a dreamer who was brave enough to leap.” ― Liz Newman
- “We are not who we come from. We are who we allow ourselves to become.”― Dawn Garcia
- “Dreams are meant to be pursued, not postponed.”― Suzanne van der Veeken
Enjoy this motivational video by Mel Robbins for an extra needed push!
5 Questions to ask to push yourself to the next level
1. What are the reasons behind your major life goals? Write about them in great detail; include emotional words in your description
2. What do you need to learn to produce consistent high-quality results in your industry? Create your own study plan based on these answers, and schedule it!
3. What activities can you delegate and/or outsource? These do not have to be huge tasks, or necessary business type tasks. Examples: Hire a weekly cleaning service, find guest bloggers for your companies website, hire someone on Fiverr to create your images, use social media scheduling programs like Tailwind, have your grocery shopping done for you through services like Instacart or Amazon Fresh
4. What are the tasks in your business that provide the most results? Spend the first 90 days of your workday focused on these tasks exclusively!
5. What are the biggest distractions in your life? If you watch too much TV, consider getting rid of cable, or your streaming service, if it is your phone, turn it off, and move it into another room, when doing your most important work, if it is emails, schedule a time when you are allowed to check the emails and be strict to yourself about that.
What do you personally do, to push yourself on a daily basis to be as productive as possible? What do you still need to work on? Leave your thoughts in the comments below!