An award winner speaker, Bestselling Author, and powerful life and business coach, Robin Sharma is a gentle force, filled with wisdom, motivation, and inspiration. His books The 5 Am Club, and The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari transformed many who were mentored by him, via his events and his YouTube channel. To experience his powerful teaching style, watch the video below the quotes.
Robin Sharma Quotes:
- “Do it until you are no longer scared.”
- “do small things well each day. Develop your intellectual base a little bit more. Be more loving. Be more innovative. Take more risks. Develop deeper relationships.”
- Encourage yourself to do more and to experience more. Harness your energy to start expanding your dreams. Yes, expand your dreams. Don’t accept a life of mediocrity when you hold such infinite potential within the fortress of your mind. Dare to tap into your greatness. This is your birthright.”
- “Remember, there are no real failures in life, only results. There are no true tragedies, only lessons. And there really are no problems, only opportunities waiting to be recognized as solutions by the person of wisdom.”
- “Many of us beat ourselves up because we do not have as much economic wealth as we would like to see. Money is important to live your best life. But it is not the be-all and end-all
- “What good is making a mistake, if you don’t learn from it?
- “Worry drains the mind of much of its power and, sooner or later, it injures the soul.”
- “Money is nothing more than payment from the universe for value-added and services rendered. The more value you can add, the more money you will make.”
- “The fear you move through when you go to the edge of your limits actually causes your limits to expand.”
- once you find what you truly love doing, you will never have to work another day in your life
- “Every dream starts small. But you need to start Today.”
- “Nobody succeeds beyond his or her wildest expectations unless he or she begins with some wild expectations.”
- “Be more loving. Great teams are built by authentic leaders who are not afraid to speak truthfully and show kindness. This is not a sign of weakness, it is a sign of strength
- “5 minutes of learning today is better than no minutes of learning today.”
- “There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all.”
- “True bravery can happen only in the face of fear—if you aren’t afraid, then how can your actions be brave?”
- “The moment you concentrate the focus of your mind on a singular purpose, extraordinary gifts will appear within your life.”
- “The only limits on your life are those that you set yourself. When you dare to get out of your circle of comfort and explore the unknown, you start to liberate your true human potential.”
- “The best way to do that is to do the thing you fear.”
- “if your priorities don’t get scheduled into your planner, other people’s priorities will get put into your planner.”
- find out what you truly love to do and then direct all of your energy towards doing it.
- “To live happier, more fulfilling lives, when we encounter a difficult circumstance, we must keep shifting our perspective and continually ask ourselves, “Is there a wiser, more enlightened way of looking at this seemingly negative situation?”
- “The price of greatness is the responsibility for each of your thoughts.”
- “People who study others are wise but those who study themselves are enlightened.”
- “Solitude and quiet connect you to your creative source and release the limitless intelligence of Life.”
- “Always underpromise and overdeliver.”
- “Balance success with significance. What is the point of achieving great things without having a great impact? At the end of our lives, what will be most important is who we have become—and the difference we have made.”
- “Powerful indeed is the empire of habit.”
- “Elite performers build human connections. Business is about relationships. Nothing is more important than building emotional engagement with your teammates, with your suppliers, and with your customers.”
- “The golden thread of a highly successful and meaningful life is self-discipline. Discipline allows you to do all those things you know in your heart you should do but never feel like doing. Without self-discipline, you will not set clear goals, manage your time effectively, treat people well, persist through the tough times, care for your health or think positive thoughts
- “Every time we step into the discomfort of growth and progress, we become freer. The more fears we walkthrough, the more power we reclaim. In this way, we grow both fearless and powerful, and thus are able to live the lives of our dream
- “You can choose to spend the rest of your days sitting on the shore of life in complete safety or you can take some chances, dive deep into the water and discover the pearls that lie waiting for the person of true courage.”
- “Today, be a little bolder. Reach a little higher. Be a little kinder. Be a bigger dreamer.”
- “Within you lies the sun, the moon, the sky and all the wonders of this universe. The intelligence that created these wonders is the same force that created you. All things around you come from the same source. We are all one.”
- “no matter what you have achieved, no matter how many summer homes you own, no matter how many cars sit in your driveway, the quality of your life will come down to the quality of your contribution.”
- “Cultivate your mind – it will blossom beyond your expectations”
- “Every event has a purpose and every setback a lesson. Failure is essential to personal expansion. It brings inner growth and a whole host of psychic rewards. Never regret your past. Rather embrace it as the teacher it is”
- “There are no extra days. There are no meaningless days. This very day is the day that you can make a choice to stand for something higher and be the person you know in your heart you have always wanted to be.”
- “We see the world, not as it is but as we are.”
- “To become a success, it’s not really about doing more, it’s about being more.”
- “Saying things we don’t really mean becomes a habit when we practice it long enough. The real problem is that when you don’t keep your word, you lose credibility. When you lose credibility, you break the bonds of trust. And breaking the bonds of trust ultimately leads to a string of broken relationships.
- “Every one of us has the potential for extraordinary achievement, happiness, and lasting fulfillment.”
Robin Sharma On Top Life Habits Of The Most Successful People
The books that Robin Sharma recommends in this video are:
Goodbye, Things by Fumio Sasaki – an inspirational book about the transformational force minimalism can be.
Porcelain: A Memoir by Mobi – a story of one man’s journey from poverty to success
The Pocket Oracle and Art of Prudence by Baltasar Gracian -a charming collection of 300 witty and thought-provoking aphorisms
The Prophet by Kahil Gibran – 26 poetic essays that you have to read
I will leave you today with the following questions that Robin Sharma has inspired me to journal about, and may inspire you to use journal prompts as well, over the next few days/
- Have you lost the sparkle in your eye?
- What activities make your heart sing? Schedule at least one of them every week!
- Is your mission clearly defined? If not, schedule time before the upcoming holiday rush to clearly define your mission
- How can you implement the attitude of gratitude throughout your day, and not limit it to your morning or evening routine?
- How can you plant a seed of love, hope, kindness, and encouragement every day, and make doing so a part of your mission?
I hope this post inspired you to reach for your best. If you are looking for more articles that inspire and motivate check out the following:
Have a blessed week!