If you are not familiar with Guy Finley then let me give you a short overview of his accomplishments below the quote: Everything that happens to us is a gift – from The Essential Laws of Fearless Living Persist if you wish to be free. […]
Author: Claudia Blanton
Today is Nelson Mandela Day – which I have decided to celebrate with you all, by sharing this quote from the great man: I have just had the pleasure to read a great book written by his Grandson Ndaba Mandela called “Going To The Mountain […]
The great thing about short quotes is that just like affirmations you can take them with you anywhere. You can write them in your daily journal, place them somewhere on a post-it-note to inspire yourself, or put them on a customized mug as a gift, or for yourself on Zazzle!
Whether you just like to read them or take them with you – quotes that are short are easy to internalize and therefore hold more power than the longer counterpart. Allow me to direct your attention to some stunning quotes from various sources that I collected for you!
- Hate comes from intimidation, love comes from appreciation. – Tyga
- I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong. – Harvey Specter
- Oh, the things you can find, if you don’t stay behind. – Dr. Seuss
- Determine your priorities and focus on them. – Eileen McDargh
- Be so good they can’t ignore you. – Steve Martin
- Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today. – James Dean
More Quotes Below The Video!
- Never regret anything that made you smile. – Mark Twain
- Die with memories, not dreams. – Unknown
- Aspire to inspire before we expire. – Unknown
- Everything you can imagine is real. – Pablo Picasso
- Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
I know that was a lot more than just ten quotes – especially if you count the ones in the video – but, because they are so beautiful and inspirational, I wanted to share more with you then originally planned!
Need some gift ideas? Then share these amazing customizable quote mugs with those you love!
Roses are more than just beautiful flowers – they are a tool to communicate affection, admiration, concern, appreciation, and condolences. One of the most versatile and loved botanical wonders, they have become the pride and joy of many hobby gardeners. The importance of roses reflects […]
Marcus Aurelius left us with a tremendous amount of quotes that inspire a positive, motivated life. You can read more about him by studying the following book: Meditations – which is available for free on Kindle as an eBook on Amazon. Watch this video to […]
Hi! I know it is Monday, which seems to be the day that most people dread, as we get back into work mode, from freedom mode. But it does not have to be that way. With the right set of attitude, you can change your Monday, from the day of dread to the day of excitement and positive expectations. Try the following tips to make your Monday a day to look forward to.
- Start the evening before – make sure that you have everything laid out that you need to make the morning less rushed – such as your wardrobe choice, have your purse at the door, and at least contemplated what you will be eating for breakfast
- Get up 5 minutes earlier. Yes, I am telling you to get up earlier, when you already do not want to get up, but if you can make these 5 minutes count, then they will be worth your time and effort. Use the time for a short guided meditation such as the one, I am including below the quote, or if you are religious read a short devotional passage or say a prayer. I personally enjoy the short daily devotions found in A Year Of Miracles by Marianne Williamson as a part of my daily practice.
- Think of three things that happened the day before, that made you happy, or smile. Visualize that experience in great detail, and take a moment to truly feel this experience and the gratitude for it. There has been a mountain of studies done on the importance of a daily gratitude practice, and starting your week in this way, can cement your positive outlook.
- Think of one experience that you are looking forward to this week, and visualize that experience in its greatest happiest detail. Do not fall into the trap of imagining potential problems or a negative outcome, but rather focus on the best possible occurrence and result.
Related Post: How To Be More Patient With Yourself And Others
If you start your week in this positive light, you have an opportunity to carry with you a positive energy that will set you up for a successful week, and you will begin to enjoy your special Monday mornings, instead of dreading them.
Check out the visualization video below:
While Walt Disney might have been a controversial character, he surely left us with a litany of quotes to be inspired by – especially considering how his idea, and company has changed our lives, and touched it in many ways, from our childhood. Could you imagine […]
Flow is a feeling you choose – Brandon Burchard
This quote is from a book, that has touched me, and changed the way I look at myself quite profoundly, called High-Performance Habits by Brandon Burchard.
I have written an extensive review of the book on this blog. Check it out!