Often we live our lives according to what we should do, rather than what aligns with our authentic self. Today, I want to inspire you to explore connecting with your true core and to look deeper into how you could manifest a life that would resonate with your goals and values on a profoundly deeper level.
Suggested Reading: Gratitude as an Altruistic Experience
Motivational Quote of the Day:
To be authentic is literally to be your own author, to discover your own native energies and desires,
and then to find your own way of acting on them – Warren Bennis
11 Journal Prompts for Living An More Authentic Life
Journaling is a superb way to forge a more authentic life, by making a deeper connection with your desires and core self. However, sometimes it is hard to get started, which is why I wanted to share with you some journal prompts.
1. What does being authentic mean to you?
2. Do you consider yourself a teacher, student, healer, creative person, grower, warrior? How can you express more of that in your day
to day life?
3. When is the last time you have done something that made your heart sing?
4. If finances were no issue, what would you do with your life? Be as detailed as possible
5. What aspect of your personality do you value most?
6. What aspects of personalities do you value most in people?
7. What is success to you? How would “being successful manifest” itself in your life?
8. Where do you find the most peace? Is this space where you are alone, or with others?
9. What message from the Universe have you been ignoring in your life?
10. What activities can you get so lost in, that you lose track of time? How can you embrace these
activities more in your life?
11. Do you take action because you are supposed to take those actions, or because they align with
your inner desire and value system?
Video: How to Be Authentic and Not Care What Other People Think – 6 Tips
Key #1: Tell yourself, “I have preferences and I’m not afraid to embrace them”
Key #2: Tell yourself, “I listen to my gut”
Key #3: Tell yourself, “I set boundaries”
Key #4: Tell yourself, “I know what I want”
Key #5: Tell yourself, “I have fears and I express them”
Key #6: Tell yourself, “I am willing to discover and let go of useless thoughts/beliefs and embrace ones that serve me and lift me up”