There are a lot of Law of Attraction exercises out there, but some of them are hard to remember or integrate into our daily lives. However, the Law of Attraction trick that I will be talking about in today’s Manifest A Positively Abundant Life Podcast Episode is easier to blend into your existing routines, especially if you already someone who journals regularly: I am talking about scripting.
You can listen to the episode right here on the blog, or via the links below. Enjoy!
Transcript of Podcast Episode 15 – Season 1: Law of Attraction Exercises and Tricks: Scripting
There are a lot of ways to approach the concept of co-creation and manifestation, but if you are a fan of journaling the best Law of Attraction exercise for you may be scripting. This neat little trick is easy to fit into your daily schedule and can be quite an effective focusing tool. Today, I will tell you one of the ways I use scripting to achieve what I want to manifest, but first a word from our sponsor, Anchor.
“The mind has a powerful way of attracting things that are in harmony with it, good and bad.”
Definition of Scripting as it relates to Law of Attraction:
Scripting is basically a journaling technique for the purpose of creating a manifestation in your life, via the use of the principle of Law of Attraction. It is a type of focus tool to keep your mind actively locked in the direction of what you want to manifest, even if you are not actively thinking about it. There are a variety of ways scripting can be done in order to be effective.
Today, I want to cover one of my personal favorite manifestation scripting techniques with you, however, I will be talking more about other scripting techniques in future podcast episodes, which are equally as effective.
The following exercise can be used for manifesting long-term goals, as well as shorter-term goals, so it is very flexible in its application, which is one of the reasons why I use it regularly.
What you need for this technique:
A journal of any kind – some prefer analog, but digital will have the same results. Keep in mind that the manifestation process is less about the tools that you use, but rather found in the intent, effort, and focus you put into it, as well as your continuous mindset throughout the process. Use whatever journal you like, but make sure that you are comfortable with it in detail – from how the journal looks, to how to pages feel, and how the pen you are choosing to use will glide on the paper. The more you like it, the easier it will be to work with this process and your ability to stay positively focused.
A pen of your liking in whatever color you choose, if you are choosing to go analog in your approach. The rules I mentioned about the journal also apply for the pen, so get yourself a pen you really love – it does not matter if it is an expensive pen, or a cheap BIC soft feel pen – which happens to be my favorite everyday pen – I buy these things in bulk, lol.
How much time will you have to invest?
You should do this practice every day, once in the morning, and in the evening, as a part of your general routine. It will not take a long time, of course, depending on how quickly you type or write, at 5 to 10 minutes at most. You can add additional journaling practices to this technique, which then of course will extend the time – such as prayer or devotional journaling, or other reflective techniques, such as morning pages.
Does scripting really work?
The short answer is yes. The long answer is that you can, of course not completely ignore all of the other aspects of co-creation during this process, meaning you should keep an overall positive attitude throughout your daily life and focus on the joys of the journey. Another important aspect of creating your reality via scripting is, that you do have to follow through on any prompts or ideas that you receive during this practice. If you have been given an urge to make an important phone call for example, and you are not following through on it, manifestation will be obviously unlikely. Taking action is an important aspect of the co-creation process. Law of Attraction is not going to take the responsibility to act away from you, but it is here to smooth the way for an easier and more joyous experience along the way.
Let me describe my scripting technique to you:
The Morning Scripting Routine
- Begin by becoming very clear about what you want to create in your life. The more clearly that you can define what you are trying to experience the better. For example one of my scripting goals when I first started was to make 50,000 Dollars a year from my business within one year. That is clearly defined because it has a time frame and an unmistakable “thing” that I wanted to create in my life. Once you have clearly defined your manifestation goal, formulate it into a short and precise sentence, and write that into your journal.
- In the morning, take a few minutes to center yourself, and get into a positive mindset, before scripting. The best way to do that is via meditation – as short as 5 minutes is enough, or listening and repeating affirmations. Affirmation videos such as the video that will include on the corresponding blog post to this podcast are a great example of setting yourself up with a positive disposition. A link will be available in the show notes to this episode.
- Write the following statement 5 times: I am happy and grateful now that I …. followed by what you are trying to manifest. In my example that would have been: I am happy and grateful now that I have an income of 50,000 Dollars from my business within one year.
- Now write a few paragraphs about how great today will be going – however, write it as if your day was already done, and you had a great day. Whatever you have planned for that day, any meeting, any appointments, assignments, or other activity that you have planned write about how wonderful it was in as many details as you choose, and so that it feels exciting, amazing, and real.
- The next step is to become grateful. You are now going to write a few sentences or bullet points about how grateful you are. This can relate to the things that you wrote about already, or other things, like your relationships, your work, your life, your health – pretty much anything you choose to focus on today. If you have a hard time with that, make a list of subjects to be grateful for, and choose one each day, and go into details with that particular subject.
- End this scripting session by repeating your manifestation statement 5 more times. So basically you are going to repeat: I am happy and grateful now that I.. finishing the statement like at the beginning with your own intent, and repeat that 5 times.
The Evening Scripting Routine
In the evening, you will repeat the first step of writing your manifestation statement 5 times but change the second step. Instead of writing about what your next day will be like – that is for tomorrow – you will write with a deeply grateful heart about anything positive that happened that day. If you do not have anything positive that happened during that day – and for the most part, you will be able to find some positive aspect within that day, even if it relates to things like how nice it was to hear the birds on your commute to work – write about how great it will feel to sleep in your bed, and how you will be all rested after a good night sleep.
End your evening practice by repeating your manifestation statement 5 more times.
“Reality is a projection of your thoughts or the things you habitually think about.”
How long will you have to repeat your scripting routine?
That depends on what your goal is. In my example, I wrote this statement every single day for almost a complete year, because the goal included that particular time frame. Of course, you can stop or modify your manifestation statement when you have received the manifestation in your current reality.
This simple Law of Attraction exercise can be used and modified to work for any type of anything that you want to manifest, from money to health – the subject really does not matter. This is just one way to assist your subconscious to keep yourself focused on what you want to achieve, and to notice any beautiful occurrences along the way, which is what makes it so effective.
As I mentioned earlier, I will be covering other scripting techniques, in upcoming episodes of this podcast
Wishing you a blessed and blissful rest of the week