You may be tired of hearing the words “Stay Positive!”, because everyone seems to be shouting it, no matter which way you turn – from business lectures to self-help books, to anyone who wants to improve your life and see you succeed. But even though this is a statement that is made often, it is nevertheless the truth, an essential component of happiness, peace of mind, and success – no matter which path you are willing to take. Today, I have compiled for you Stay Positive Quotes to inspire you to make an uplifted mindset your mission.
Stay Positive Quotes
- “Do you want to be in your own story or on the outside writing about it? Everyone battles fear and uncertainty every day. However, the only failure in life is believing that your value relies on other people’s approval or resources. The reality is this: When you are living your authentic self and not how people want you to act, then you are free to use the full spectrum of your creativity and gifts. People don’t need resources to get out of any life situation. They need creativity to create resources. When you realize that, becoming stuck is impossible.”
― Shannon L. Alder
- “Every stage of life is unique.
At any age and stage of life, there are obstacles and opportunities, trials and triumphs.
Never allow the negative bring to you to a sudden halt.
Make the most of the positive opportunities and stay positive.”
― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Real change is difficult at the beginning. Without the familiar to rely upon, you may not in as much command as you had once been. When things are not going your way, you will start doubting yourself. Stay positive, keep the faith, and keep moving forward – your breakthrough may be just around the corner.”
― Roy T. Bennett
- “The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem”
― Captain Jack Sparrow
- “Convince yourself every day that you are worthy of a good life. Let go of stress, breathe. Stay positive, all is well.”
― Germany Kent
- “Obstacles are a sign you’re doing something you care about and that matters to you.”
― Sharon Pearson
- “Stay beautiful, stay positive, and remember that you matter in this world.”
- “We must be careful not to recite ugliness in our hearts because it will eventually find its way out.”
― Alisa Hope Wagner
- “In our effort to be honest about our problems, it is not necessary that we cease to be mindful of our potential.”
― T.K. Coleman
- “Once you embrace your value, talents, and strengths, it neutralizes when others think less of you.”
― Rob Liano
- “Don’t devalue yourself, you are the world’s most precious stone.”
― Michael Bassey Johnson
- “Be so strong that no one can ignore you.”
― Debasish Mridha
- “Rule your mind or it will rule you.”
- “Be strong enough to let go of what belittles your worth.”
― Praharsh Prasoon
- “Do not let difficulties overcome your true purpose; overcome difficulties with your true purpose. Show difficulties what you can do with your life and do something with your life to difficulties. Awake! Arise! Dare to realize who you truly are and what you can truly do! You can do it! Awake and do something!”
― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
- “Rise baby rise. Don’t let the bad things happening in your life…keep you down. Bring the warrior out of your soul and keep moving forward in life. Don’t look back at the pain. Look forward to the joy and pleasure ahead. Great things are waiting for you down the road…if you believe!”
― Timothy Pina
- “When Mohamed Ali started calling himself, “I’m the Greatest”, he wasn’t actually the greatest. This means that you don’t need to be successful before you can talk about success or you don’t need to be wealthy before you can talk about wealth creation.
- Saying positive things on your dreams is the first step of experiencing success in real life.”
― Oscar Bimpong
You Should Read This Next:
Positive Video For Today: