Whether you have just begun to show interest in mindfulness, or you have been practicing it for years, Thich Nhat Hanh is someone who that is often referenced or quoted in regards to this important practice. Today, I want to focus on this gentle […]
Tag: quotes for you
Do you have all that you desire? The health, the home, the career or the relationship? Look to where you’re investing your time the most, is it dedicated to achieving those desires? ― Rob Liano I’ve never yet run out of ideas what to […]
Roses are more than just beautiful flowers – they are a tool to communicate affection, admiration, concern, appreciation, and condolences. One of the most versatile and loved botanical wonders, they have become the pride and joy of many hobby gardeners. The importance of roses reflects in how much it appears in our daily thoughts, and language, and therefore bring us the same beauty and consistency in words, as it does as a flower.
I have collected some quotes for you, that showcases this amazing plant! Enjoy!
Do not watch the petals fall from the rose with sadness, know that, like life, things sometimes must fade, before they can bloom again. – Unknown
But he that dares not grasp the thorn should never crave the rose.
You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses. Ziggy
More Quotes Below The Video!
You may break, you may shatter the vase if you will, But the scent of the roses will hang round it still.
The rose is a rose from the time it is a seed to the time it dies. Within it, at all times, it contains its whole potential. It seems to be constantly in the process of change: Yet at each state, at each moment, it is perfectly all right as it is.
Did you know that rose essential oil has healing benefits?
Rose essential oil is awesome in treating skin problems such as acne! Just make sure that you purchase a high-quality oil, that is 100% Essential Oil and rated as Therapeutic Grade. My personal favorite is from Avino Botanicals and available on Amazon!
Pride is an important quality to cultivate. If pride comes from a balanced view that can also respect the best in others, it stokes the inner fires that fuel us to great accomplishments. – Tiffany Lazic “Llewellyn’s Witches’ Datebook 2018” Read a detailed review of […]
5 more positive perseverance quotes:
- “I am not judged by the number of times I fail, but by the number of times I succeed: and the number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times I fail and keep trying.” ~ Tom Hopkins
- “Perseverance is a positive, active characteristic. It is not idly, passively waiting and hoping for some good thing to happen. It gives us hope by helping us realize that the righteous suffer no failure except in giving up and no longer trying. We must never give up, regardless of temptations, frustrations, disappointments, or discouragements.” ~ Joseph P. Wirthlin
- “The most essential factor is persistence – the determination never to allow your energy or enthusiasm to be dampened by the discouragement that must inevitably come.” ~ James Whitcomb Riley
- If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.
- The drops of rain make a hole in the stone not by violence but by oft falling. ~Lucretius