Whether you have just begun to show interest in mindfulness, or you have been practicing it for years, Thich Nhat Hanh is someone who that is often referenced or quoted in regards to this important practice. Today, I want to focus on this gentle […]
Tag: quotes on gratitude
The great thing about short quotes is that just like affirmations you can take them with you anywhere. You can write them in your daily journal, place them somewhere on a post-it-note to inspire yourself, or put them on a customized mug as a gift, or for yourself on Zazzle!
Whether you just like to read them or take them with you – quotes that are short are easy to internalize and therefore hold more power than the longer counterpart. Allow me to direct your attention to some stunning quotes from various sources that I collected for you!
- Hate comes from intimidation, love comes from appreciation. – Tyga
- I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong. – Harvey Specter
- Oh, the things you can find, if you don’t stay behind. – Dr. Seuss
- Determine your priorities and focus on them. – Eileen McDargh
- Be so good they can’t ignore you. – Steve Martin
- Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today. – James Dean
More Quotes Below The Video!
- Never regret anything that made you smile. – Mark Twain
- Die with memories, not dreams. – Unknown
- Aspire to inspire before we expire. – Unknown
- Everything you can imagine is real. – Pablo Picasso
- Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
I know that was a lot more than just ten quotes – especially if you count the ones in the video – but, because they are so beautiful and inspirational, I wanted to share more with you then originally planned!
Need some gift ideas? Then share these amazing customizable quote mugs with those you love!